Tips :
Read at once hope helpful and Answer of your lots of queries
#which_Academy_to_join :
----------------------------------------
I used to study from YouTube and didn't join any academy, YouTube is like your Teacher and entertainer. Don't waste time in Academies, everything is available online.
#physics
------------------
For physics I watched all One-Shot lectures of #Alak_panday Sir and #Rohit_Guptha Sir, If there was still any problems then I went for full length lectures.
The good thing was I solved too many MCQS of physics like 10 thousand Mcqs merely of physics.
As for as books are concerned so I read KP textbook only.
#pro_Tip; Manipulate physics formulas and derive other derivatives of the same formula, extend it and make new formulas from it , It will help you solving more MCQs.
#Chemistry:
-----------------------
For Chemistry, I watched all lectures of #Alakh_Panday (Indian lecturer) on YT coz he teaches concepts as well as practices MCQs.
For MCQs practice, I practiced the #Champion_Series book of Sir #Yousuf_khan_khattak.
For Books, I read Kp, Federal, and Punjab Text Books for 2nd-year Chemistry.
For Ist year Chemistry I just went through KP text book and some chapters from PTB. In short; Federal and PTB covers the AkU's Chemistry syllabus.
#biology ;
-------------------
Biology is volatile but after revising it multiple times, it becomes unforgettable.
I read Kp, Federal, PTB Bioz (sometimes NCERT ) properly and repeatedly.
If I found some problems at Bio or concepts lacking then I watched #Dr_Hadi Lectures on YT, he explained all textbooks properly.
Do Focus on Chromosome and DNA and Inheritance chapters more.
#Science_and_Math_Reasoning:
--------------------------------------
I will recommend #Anees_Hussain's past papers only for Science and math Reasoning.
For maths; Sat -1 and kangaroo past papers, though I solved 9th and 10th class books of maths but .... try each and everything related to akuz preparation.
-----------------------------------------
Wish U best of Luck
Regards:
Liaqat Mdcat Team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags:
"Keyword"
"madcap 2022"
"madcap 2021"
"nmdcat 2022"
"zeshan"
"zeshan gondal"
"tips and tricks"
"study"
"study vlogs"
"mbbs vlogs"
"mbbs student"
"mbbs life"
"NMDCAT TOPPERS"
"MDCAT"
"DR HAMZA ASHRAF"
"HAMZA ASHRAF"
"DR ASAD"
"MDCAT PREPARATION"
"MDCAT TIPS"
"MDCAT NEWS"
"KING EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY"
"K.E"
"mdcat tips"
"mdcat study tips"
"mdcat tips and tricks"
"mdcat preparation tips"
"mcat prep"
"mcat pakistan"
"mdcat lectures"
"uhs mdcat final date"
"mdcat past papers solved"
"mdcat 2021 latest news"
0 Comments